The DJI Mavic 2 Enterprise have a new firmware update that includes ATTI mode.
- This is a first in the DJI’s Mavic line up and will surely make many commercial drone operators happy.
- ATTI mode or Attitude mode is often used to make the drone fly smoother through turns when recording cinematic shots, or when flying in urban areas with a lot of interference and poor GPS reception, and as a failsafe to stop fly-aways.
- The DJI Phantom Series (DJI, Amazon) even has a dedicated switch for ATTI mode.
Firmware update for DJI Mavic 2 Enterprise
- Date: 2020.01.15
- Mavic 2 Enterprise Aircraft Firmware: v01.01.0640
- Mavic 2 Enterprise Dual Aircraft Firmware: v01.01.0640
- Remote Controller Firmware: v01.01.0410
- DJI Pilot App Android: v1.7.0
- DJI Pilot App iOS: v1.1.3
- Added Panorama mode for the visual camera of the Mavic 2 Enterprise Dual
- Users can now switch the flight mode to ATTI mode manually
- If you need to update new firmware, it is recommended to use DJI Pilot app on Android system.
- The update is only supported for Android system, DJI Pilot app v1.7.0 is required.
- If the update fails, restart aircraft, remote controller, and DJI Pilot or DJI Assistant 2 for Mavic and retry.
Let us know in the comments below.